Oh, Alcatraz. I got bummed-out early this week because TV By The Numbers has you set for cancellation, and I can’t find room to disagree. LOST blew it out of the park by episode five, and even Journeyman hooked us so deeply that when it got canned people missed it. But if you’re not going to make an effort, it’s hard for me to, as well. No pics this week, and only my raw notes. Hope next ep is more awesome.
1. Say what you want about modern technology, we’re still at the mercy of the gods.
2. “Whatever she’s dreaming about is better than her options here, in this so-called ‘reality’.”
3. Harold Robbins — The Carpetbaggers
4. “We can break human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.” — Jules Verne
5. The loss of anonymity is the price you pay when people are scared of you.
6. please stop saying “Detective Madsen.”
7. “142 South Broadway in the Richmond.” GOOD GOD Broadway deadends at the park in Pacific Heights WHICH IS NOWHERE NEAR THE RICHMOND. Madsen says, “It’s a fake address.” NO KIDDING.
8. Sylvane: “If I don’t answer, is he going to give me to Beauregard again?”
9. Hole underneath “The Hole.”
10. City Hall = morgue?
11. “He says my chi is murky.”
12. “I’ve changed; I don’t dream.”
13. SFTA = BART. Seriously? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO